Saturday 16 July 2011

Some philosophical questions

Does a high level of complaints justify support staff changing their behaviour at work?
If it does, how do we explain that most of the staff I worked with did not, for a year or so, behave in the disgusting ways that a small minority did, and some of them never did change their behaviour?
Does it explain why this minority behaved in this way from the first day that I arrived at the practice?
If a dentist is generating a genuinely high level of discontent in a town, how is it that the dentist's patient throughput and income rise month after month after month?
If one patient is accommodated differently as a result of complaining about me, what is to stop other patients deciding to attend with exactly this purpose in mind?
If patients were being accommodated with their dentist of choice while I worked at the practice, why did my employer state that I might start to miss my quotas if they were accommodated in this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment