Sunday 17 July 2011

The Dental Protection society Part 3

From March 2010 until January 2011, I make at least half a dozen round trips around England, mainly to Leeds but also to Manchester and Sheffield. My lawyers have decided that 'if you get treated like an arsehole for long enough you'll end up behaving like one' is not a proper explanation-although the PCT privately thought it a perfectly likely scenario- so we are essentially casting around to obtain a credible explanation on grounds of health. The best I can think of DP and Mr Fortune is that their experience taught them that this was the only strategy which might work, though I have thought and do think a lot worse of them. Yet again, I find myself wondering, if they were genuinely unable to understand the expert views of the PCT which were written in standard English, why they did not phone these people who were still working in the legal and dental fields and ask them why they said these things.

2 comments:

  1. There are different types of Medicare plans available and purchasers should do their share of research on these plans before buying one. en.medicareclinic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete