Saturday 16 July 2011

PCT meeting and decision

I attend the meeting with a relative. We discuss some of the patient complaints and I make a brief statement in relation to engagement and rehabilitation. I admit to the failings regarding crowns which the PCT have become aware of. The abnormal behaviour of the staff in relation to me is discussed-this is the first and last time this issue is acknowledged to my face. I remain unaware that the PCT has received advice which explicitly states that this behaviour was serious and extensive. The PCT has a fairly narrow remit limited to fraud and inefficiency so my conduct is not discussed at length.

The PCT decide to provisionally reinstate my number with conditions of further training and supervision-'contingent removal' of the number. Another hearing is required for this-more adversarial proceedings.

I hire a Shrewsbury solicitor to represent me at the hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment