Wednesday 13 July 2011

the shit hits the fan part 2

I made grovelling representations to my boss, who decided to let me stay in the job. He thought he was being kind and he was being kind, but his dismal inability to understand what was occurring remained. The main cause of the problems- the organised campaign of hatred which, at heart, only involved one or two staff members and their accomplices in the town- remained intact. My boss did not understand it and if he had he could not have stopped it-the power dynamics in the practice left him unable to. Of course any admission on his part that his staff were behaving in this way would have left him open to vicious neverending litigation of the sort to which I have been subjected.

I wonder if readers are able to understand just how easy it is, for those inclined, to generate a high volume of complaints against a professional working in a public position.

If this sounds like an unlikely excuse, stay with me until I transcribe the expert opinions of the PCT.

No comments:

Post a Comment