Sunday 17 July 2011

The Dental Protection society Part 2

This part is tricky to write about objectively and (I would guess) potentially hazardous legally. I will try to keep to generalities though it will be difficult to avoid duplication when I write about the Professional Conduct Hearing.

Readers will remember that by the end of 2009 I had been out of touch with Dental Protection for two years, due to their deliberate sabotage, at a particularly difficult time for me, of my dealings with Shropshire County PCT. Though Dental Protection protested that they meant well, they never explained why it was that after cancelling my meeting with the PCT unilaterally, they did not attempt to schedule another one-the obvious course of action for those who have an interest in an ongoing process and genuinely wish to help. In the meantime I had attended repeated meetings, interviews and hearings with friends, family members, my own solicitor and alone. All of these occasions had passed off with some semblance of civility and co-operation.

So the question is of course-why did I use them? I wish I had a better answer to this than 'I was told to by people I trusted' but that is the only answer I have. Unsurprisingly, having had no income for more than a year, I could either use them or represent myself again, and I was told this wasn't a real option.

So I made the call and the second of many journeys to Leeds in March 2010. I had set off a train of events which would lead increasingly out of my control and what's worse, I had a good idea at the time that this was the case. There were two strands to the case-my behaviour and substandard clinical practice. I again tried to explain that I had been the victim of a group leading to inappropriate behaviour and poor performance and again this was not accepted, despite the wealth of evidence to prove the gangsterish mentality prevalent in the area at the time and the detailed analysis provided by the PCT which explained how this evidence proved this. Little was decided at this meeting on strategy. I was advised to make contact with the West Midlands Deanery for Postgraduate Education for Health Professionals or whatever it's called.

1 comment:

  1. i really appreciate your work out
    you are expert in dental implant give some detail. . . .


    Dental implants in Liverpool | Cheap dental implants in Liverpool

    ReplyDelete